[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Michael Mueller

Karen Miller karen at krl.org
Fri Dec 14 08:39:03 PST 2001

Hello.  I have a few questions, if I may.  I would appreciate any help at
all.

In the 1670's Michael Mueller fled from Bern Switzerland to Paltinate -
per the book "Bernese Anabaptists"

Then, I have found that in 1671 there was a "Michiel Moller, age 31, wife
50, have 1 quilt" who came to Ibersheim, coming from Bern, Switzerland in
1671 and then to the Alzey District then to Ibersheim.  Source:  Swiss
Anabaptist Refugees of 1671 - List 2.

Could anyone please tell me

1) where the Alzey District is
2) what it means to have "1 quilt"
3) where I might find the names of Micahel's children. This might be the
grandparent of my Jacob Mueller, born about 1730 in Ibersheim, perhaps
married to Suzanne Schmidt.

Thank you.

Karen

Karen

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~kmiller/index.html

including:
MUELLERS from Bern, Switzerland
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~kmiller/mueller.rtf
(relationship chart)

HOFFMAN from Minnesota
OLSON/ THOMPSON from Norway and Seattle, Washington
DRAKE/ ROBINS/ BAKER from Devon, England
STONE/ PHILLIPS/ SCOTT/ MATYEAR from England and New York
OSGOOD Family

Also:
My French Connections:
http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=karenm