[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SCHULTZ

Jerry Frank jkfrank at home.com
Fri Nov 2 07:01:03 PST 2001

At 11:02 PM 01/11/2001 -0700, Irma Cooper wrote:
>Hello Mattie
>I have SCHULTZ in my family from the area very close to Gostynin.  My
>SCHULTZ's
>are from villages: Kurowo, Gulewo, Dziankow, Kanibrody, (Sokolec (sp??))
>They are half
>way between Gostynin and Chodecz.
>
>My mother and G'mother's records were Zbijewek, closer to Przedecz and
>Chodecz

Hi Irma.  I like your @shaw name!  As my son said, that is so-o-o bad.

As you may know, I have created maps of the Germanic villages in Russian
Poland and I try to keep track of new ones that come along.  Most of these
new ones come from original church records or documents.  I will be adding
a couple from your list.

There are a couple of Sokolec in Poland but not in this area.  I wonder if
it could be Sokolow, about 8 km SE of Gulewo or 10 km SW of Gostynin?

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at home.com