[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] town of "Teronine"? German Baptists in Poland

Glenn Frank glennfrank at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 24 12:17:49 PST 2001

Has anyone heard of the town or settlement named "Teronine" in Poland?
Is it by chance anywhere near Lodz?

My father found the name of that town in a book he has, which is entitled, "History of
German Baptists in Poland" by Robert Kluttige.

I am also looking for a copy of this book in English... the copy my father has is in
German, which he can read, but it would be nice to have an english version. Does anyone
know of this book?

Most of the ancestors I am looking for in Poland were associated with the "German Baptist"
denomination, which was fairly rare and persecuted by the Catholic church as the Lutherans
were... is there anyone else on this list who has researched the German Baptists. I am
looking for advice on researching them.

Glenn Frank
glennfrank at earthlink.net