[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] (no subject)

Don Miller dnmiller at whiz.to
Mon Nov 26 09:11:58 PST 2001

DENTISTS NEEDED FOR UKRAINE MISSION

Do you know of a dentist  who would be interested in going to Volhynia,
Ukraine July 7-22, 2002 as a volunteer on a Mission Tour?  Each year we send
teams of dentists to the formerly German villages in the Zhitomir region to
assist the people with their dental needs.  Most villages don't own a tooth
brush, nor have they been to a dentist, simply because they can't afford it.
For more information about our annual mission tours, go to our web page:
http://inthemidstofwolves.com and click on Mission Reports.  Also, if you
click on the icon Missions, it will give you a brief overview of the
costs/format, etc. of our humanitarian efforts.

Don Miller
Mission Tour Coordinator