[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] town of "Teronine"? German Baptists in Poland

Howard Krushel krushelh at cadvision.com
Mon Nov 26 15:36:21 PST 2001

Glenn:
Terenin/Teronine is located southwest of Lodz just a few miles below the
city of Pabjanice; for the early records (pre-1900) the Archives in Lodz may
have some information, as Pastor Gutsche from Lodz did serve this area for
some time. The Baptist church records found in the Lodz Archives begin in
1870 and continue until 1900.
Howard Krushel
krushelh at cadvision.com