[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wurch/Wuerch

Mark Morley mark at amtmedia.com
Mon Nov 26 19:05:26 PST 2001

> I've got you in my database, Mark.  Frank Wuerch was supposedly my
> grandfather's uncle, according to family members and a ships passenger
> list.  I have Wuerch records back to the late 1700's.  Contact me
> directly, please.

Done, thanks for replying.

For anyone else who's interested, I have just (tonight) finished entering
approximately 900 Wurch's, Rattai's, and others into an online database.

If you want to see a list of names in my database, you can visit these two
web pages:

   http://morleys.org/kin/repSurnameSummary.php

   Shows a summary of surnames and the years they cover.

   http://morleys.org/kin/repSurnameMembers.php

   Shows all the given names for each surname.

The rest of the system is not available to the general public, but I can
set you up with a password if you want to browse the database.  This lets
you view more details (births, deaths, marriages, children) and generate
other reports.  It also lets you select any two people and calculate how
they relate to each other, etc.

Email me if you want full access.

Mark