[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ukraine 2003 0r 2004

Van vandel at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 21 15:25:13 PDT 2002

We are now planning a trip to the Zhitomir region of Ukraine within two years.
Our intent is to contract with a English speaking Tour Guide to assist us in
making room, meal and transportation arrangements. We are frugal and are
seeking to know if there are others who would like to share the adventure. We
would like to experience the ethnic foods and require clean sleeping
facilities. Our intention would be to spend a minimum of two weeks in the
Ukraine and from there, again, visit the German colony locations near Zagorow,
possibly traveling there on train by way of Krakow. I also welcome all
suggestions.

If interested please contact me at vandel at ix.netcom.com