[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Germans to Russia look up

MARTHA JACOBS msjacobs at flash.net
Sun Dec 1 18:40:43 PST 2002

Andrew, are your books indexed.  I should hope so, for
the names must be endless.  Could you look for a David
Wolf who had a son Daniel David, who had a son
Wilhelm, my grandfather. I have no idea when they may
have gone to the Ukraine, but grandpa was born there.
If our translated records are correct, the elder two
were both married to girls by the name of Klammer.
That's probably asking you to look for a needle in a
haystack, but could you give it a go.  Thanks, I will
greatly appreciate your help.  No rush, I've been
looking for at least ten years.
Martha Jacobs
Texas