[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Response: DonnamarieBoyer--Surname: Kons

Jennifer K. Walker jkwalker1968 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 3 22:18:10 PST 2002

> DonnaMarie,

I don't know that I have any answers for you, but if you're having
difficulty locating your family's records through Ellis Island, you
might want to check and see if they came through Baltimore.  My family
came through Baltimore, from Volhynia, on the ship "Chemnitz," and
settled in southwest Michigan.  You can also check for many records of
ships through ancestry.com.

Jennifer Walker
jkwalker1968 at earthlink.net
researching Schlender, Zindler, Naderschanske, Kraft, Steinke,
Heidemann, Klemke, Schmit
from Feliksow, Tuczyn, Berezolupy, Luck, Bugrin,Kathrinowka, Schelanka,
Kartschemka, Buhrinski-Magdan