[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Response: DonnamarieBoyer--Surname: Kons

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Fri Jan 4 16:50:57 PST 2002

You need to check all ports on the east coast.  My family, at least a part
of them came through Potalnd, Maine.  That ship's list is on line at the
pixel site.

Gary Warner
Researching surnames Jaeger, Geiger,
Koenig, Grams, Schiewe, Breitkreuz,
Kuehn, Duerr, Benke, Rast, Kisser, Dykof and Boesler
in Poland and Volhynia

Also researching surnames Schaumann,
Sihl, Sihlis, Bikeris, and Michelsohn
in Latvia and Russia