[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Sontag/Boettcher

William Fife wmfife at telus.net
Tue Jan 8 11:19:29 PST 2002

Hi Brenda,

One of my ancestors married a Johann Sonntag in Austria in 1836.  Johann was born
in 1817 in Hartfeld Galicia.  If you find a connection to this person, let me
know.

There were Sonntags in Galicia.  I have the Lutheran records for Deutschbach from
1784 to 1838 and there were no Sonntags recorded there at that time.  What
religion were your Sonntags?

Bill Fife