[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Sontag/Boettcher

bwoodman bwoodman at look.ca
Mon Jan 7 21:52:29 PST 2002

BOETTCHER(Betka,Bottcher,Bettker)
Martin Betka married Julianna Schmidt  1872
    their children: Louise Boettcher born 1877 - place unknown
                        Michael Betka born 1878  in Shitomir
                        Wilhelmine Bettker born 1880 in Niespodsianka
                        Emilie Bettker born 1883 in Niespodsianka

SONTAG (Sonntag)
Andreas Christian Sontag married Juliane Karch/Karg  prior to 1855, probably
in Austria
    their children: Friedrich Sonntag  born 1855 in Deutchbach, Austria
                        Philipp Sontag born 1868 in Deutchbach, Austria
                        Magdalena Sontag born 1874 in Lipowitz
                        Marianne Sonntag born 187?, died 1875 in Lipowitz
Juliane (Karg) Sontag died 1874 in Lipowitz

Thanks largely to Jerry I have been able to piece these families together this
far.
If you have any connections with these families, please let me know so we can
figure it out together.

Brenda
Grande Prairie, Alberta