[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pfarrer - und Schulmeister 1650-1750 Rheinhessen

Karen Miller karen at krl.org
Fri Jan 18 18:14:19 PST 2002

Hi. I had the LDS send me copies of any MUELLER entries in the above
book.  Unfortunately, it is all in German - old script.

I am specifically looking for the Ibersheim area.  Would this, as
described above be that same area?

I ask, as if it is close to where I am researching I will need to get the
pages translated.

Thanks

Karen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~kmiller/index.html

including:
MUELLERS from Bern, Switzerland
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~kmiller/mueller.rtf
(relationship chart)

HOFFMAN from Minnesota
OLSON/ THOMPSON from Norway and Seattle, Washington
DRAKE/ ROBINS/ BAKER from Devon, England
STONE/ PHILLIPS/ SCOTT/ MATYEAR from England and New York
OSGOOD Family

Also:
My French Connections:
http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=karenm