[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] GOLINSKY 1888 Kupel, Wolyn, Russia

KANDROLJ at aol.com KANDROLJ at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 14:51:13 PST 2002

Someone sent me an attachment in answer to the above roll call.  The email
addy began with _ therefore I deleted the email.  If this was not a virus but
a "real" answer please let me know.

Thanks.

Laura J. Kandro
New Jersey
Researching Surnames: BOHACZ, BRATKOWSKY, CHOPSKY (CZAPSKA), DEMYEN, FEKETY
(FEKETI), GOLINSKY (GOLINSKI), KANDRATOWICZ (KANDRO) (KONDRATOWICZ)
(KONDRATOVICH), KONDRAY, KUCHINSKI, KUSDIOSKA, LISKO, MURAD, OSTROVERKY
(STOVERCHY), PAWLAK, RUSIN, SMARZIK, WASIL
Researching Places: Kupel, Volhynia (Wolyn) Ukraine (Poland & Russia);
Gubernia Witebsk (now Vitebsk, Belarus), Bukovini, Mal~opolska, Poland;
Galicia, Austria
US Residences: Oswego, Oswego, NY; Cherry Valley, Otsego, NY; Bridgeport,
Fairfield, CT; Stratford, Fairfield, CT; Milford, New Haven, CT; Culver City &
 Inglewood, Los Angeles, CA; Wilkes-Barre, Luzerne, PA