[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ostrog, Karlswalde, Gruenthal, Kolowert

Ed Sonnenburg esonnenburg at gate-way.net
Sun Jan 6 23:20:58 PST 2002

In addition to the names I listed the following names are in my
family tree.   The names given all gave roots in Volhynia.

Some of the names in my ancestry that lived in the Karlswalde/Ostrog
Gruenthal, Kurhany area are:

Ulmer, Blind, Sattelmeier, Reinhardt, Schechinger, Wilhelm, Jung, Krause,
Mundt, Karcher, Schairer, Scheirer, Engelbrecht, Ritke, Seutter, Leibrandt,
Berg, Binder, Bender, Wagner, Sonnenburg, Hill, Lutzer, Seutter, Lilke,
Stephan, Wunder, Lemke, Traeger, Flatt, Augsburger, Heier, Hoffman,
Jeck, Jaeck, Popke, Pahl, Wuensch, Krebs, Roesler, Mohr, Fergin,
Maas, Maier, Besler, Steinkellner, Stapel, Blauman, Guenther, Kolke