[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Recording illegitimate birth in PAF?

Lawrence Penno lpenno at accesscomm.ca
Fri Mar 22 11:58:16 PST 2002

Jerry:
If you are working in Family Tree Maker there is a pulldown that allows you to
input starting relationship as 'Friends, Other, Partners, Single, or Unknown'
as well as the default 'married'.

If you are working backwards from modern times it does not matter because the
individual is established and you can add either mother or father.

Lawrence Penno
Regina SK.