[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Recording illegitimate birth in PAF?

Lawrence Penno lpenno at accesscomm.ca
Fri Mar 22 11:58:16 PST 2002

If you are working in Family Tree Maker there is a pulldown that allows you to
input starting relationship as 'Friends, Other, Partners, Single, or Unknown'
as well as the default 'married'.

If you are working backwards from modern times it does not matter because the
individual is established and you can add either mother or father.

Lawrence Penno
Regina SK.

Jerry Frank wrote:

> Is there any special procedure for doing this in PAF?  Or in other software
> for that matter?
> At present, where the father is known, I record the mother and father
> without a marriage event and then add a note to the child.  I don't see any
> reference to this in the help file.
> Is this OK or is there a better way?
> Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
> jkfrank at shaw.ca
> _______________________________________________
> Ger-Poland-Volhynia mailing list
> Ger-Poland-Volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org
> http://eclipse.sggee.org/mailman/listinfo/ger-poland-volhynia

More information about the Ger-Poland-Volhynia mailing list