[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish translation for death records

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Mon May 6 15:17:51 PDT 2002

    It is an excellent little book of 128 pages containing sample documents
and all sorts of aids, too numerous to mention.
    It was compiled and edited by Judith R.Frazin and published by The
Jewish Genealogical Society of Illinois (1984) .  ISBN 0-9613512-0-9   Their
postal address was Box 480122, Niles, Illinois  USA 60648.  I can't remember
the cost.

John

    > John:
>
> Where did you get this handy booklet.   Sounds like another useful tool.
>
> RoseIngram
>

> From: "gpvjem" Sent: 06 May, 2002 2:18 PM
> > Robin:
> >     My excellent handy dandy booklet entitled "A Translation Guide to
> > 19th-Century Polish Language Civil Registration Documents Birth,
Marriage