[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] searching aid

w avalanche mountain_avalanche at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 10 09:23:22 PST 2002

Hi Everyone,
I thought I would tell everyone about this searching aid, as a lot of people
are not aware of it and it is fantastic.  I have come up with more clues
using Copernic then a lot of other places.  It is free right now and here is
the link:
http://www.copernic.com/desktop/products/agent/choose.html
Download Copernic Agent Basic and then install it.  It is similar to
Bullseye, however you have to pay for Bullseye.

The reason why I like it is accesses everything on the Internet right away
utilizing a lot of search engines, where as google only accesses things
posted after 30 days on the net.  I did a search on a name and came up with
the persons date of birth and a lot of information that was in a history
book that I could not access through google, libraries, groups, etc.  Today
I did a search on some information I received from my mother and wam a hit.
You really have to play around with it, like searching anywhere else.  I
will sometimes enter Volhynia and the name I am looking for.  It pays off
big time.  Hope everyone finds it as useful as I do.
Carol