[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Payment to Archive

John Faunt jfaunt at thefourjays.com
Tue Nov 26 12:36:46 PST 2002

Hello List,

I am trying to find a way to make a payment to the Archives in Posen. They
have found two records that I requested. In their reply they said that
payment could be made to an account that they listed. I have been unable to
come up with a way to make the payment.

The only two ways that I was able to think for making the payment are: 1)
International money order through the US postal service, however, that
service is no longer available, and 2) by wiring them the money through the
bank, but routing numbers were not provided by the archive.

Can anybody recommend any other way to pay for the records?

Thanks,
John Faunt
Temperance, MI, USA
email: jfaunt at thefourjays.com
website: http://www.thefourjays.com

Researching: Lehmann, Welke, Kisser, Rosentreter, Gregor from Sompolno area
of Poland