[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Payment to Archive

Richard Stein stein at enel.ucalgary.ca
Thu Nov 28 16:25:41 PST 2002

Hi John,

I have obtained numerous records from Polish archives and have made payment
with a World Money Order in Canadian funds (as I live in Canada) equivalent
to the quoted cost in USD.  The bank charge is only $5.00 Canadian.
Electronic funds transfer would be much quicker but also much more
expensive.

By the way, I note you are researching the name Kisser from the Sompolno
area.  I have a Kisser connection.  Karoline Kisser, born circa 1830, was
the wife of Andreas Fergin.  They lived in Przewoz Maly, just north of
Sompolno.  Please contact me privately if you want to follow up.

Dick Stein
stein at enel.ucalgary.ca