[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] The SGGEE

m avalanche mountain_avalanche at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 26 13:58:52 PDT 2002

I wanted to let everyone know that I appreciate everyone's help so far in
the society and on the list serv.   When I first joined I was so
disappointed because I couldn't find any information on my family and I
wanted the information like NOW.  Unfortunately that information isn't alway
where we would like it to be.  However the nicest thing is that everyone is
so willing to help everyone, whether it be for translating documents or
steering them in the right direction.  So thanks everyone.  Hopefully I will
soon get the clues I want from all the terrific help I have had.   I
appreciate all the assistance everyone has given me.  Carol