[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: contents of German-Poland-VolhyniaDigest v1#236-7 about RUDJIC

Diana Kooij dianagk at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 4 16:33:10 PDT 2002

Hi Sue, I attempted searches everywhere on RUDJIC.  I tried Ravenstein,
Feefhs, Cyndi'slist, mapquest for Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland,
Holland, Austria, Jewish Shtetlseeker, LDS library catalog and my own atlases.
No Rudjic's but these may be possible leads:

RUDIG in Prussia map 5 G9 on the Ravenstein series
RADLJE OB DRAVI in Slovia--southwest of Graz
RADIMLJE in Hungary--in the realm of Sarajevo, southeast of Mostar
REDICS in Hungary--southwest of Budapest

It took me 9 years or so to find my grandmother's village "Srebrena Borek" by
Zambrow so I know how hard it is and I never do anything without good maps.
Does anyone know how I can obtain a copy of the Meyers-Ort Map???   diana g
Kooij