[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Surnrames: Roth/Raut, Schaefer/Shafer,Dumler,Meisnar/Meisner,Wozniak.Disterhaft,Gawronska

Shelby Luffman sluffman at carolina.rr.com
Wed Sep 4 15:17:06 PDT 2002

I am researching the above surnames from Germany, Poland, and Russia.  If
anyone is also researching these names, please contact me.  Perhaps we may be
looking for some of the same families.  I am especially interested in European
countries.
My Roth's, Meisnar's, Dumler's, and Schaefer's all came from Grimm area in
Saratov Russia in the Volga region.  Their families formerally came from the
Rhineland.
My Wozniak's came from Poznan Poland.
My Disterhaft's came from Prussia or Germany.

Thank you for any help.
Shelby Luffman