[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Steinke's

Jennifer Walker jkwalker1968 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 5 21:33:58 PDT 2003

I also have Steinke's in my family tree.  I wonder if we can share more
names?  I do have a Rudolph Steinke in my tree, but he was born about
1843, and I see that he died June 30, 1843 in Ozorkow, Leczyca, Kalisch,
Poland.  I know that this part of the family spent much time in
Volhynia, but then came to settle in the Benton Harbor, Michigan area,
and surrounding townships.  I have over 125 Steinke's in my family tree,
so perhaps we should try to see what commonalities we share, rather than
post all of it here.

Jennifer Walker
Jkwalker1968 at earthlink.net
San Antonio, Texas