[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] St. Petersburg archives - birth records after 1885

Howard Krushel krushelh at telus.net
Wed Feb 12 07:42:43 PST 2003

Sandra:
For post-1885 Lutheran church records for western Volhynia you will need to
contact The Central Archives of Historical Records in
Warsaw(www.archiwa.gov.pl/agad -click on "Genealogy-english version" for
further information ). Up to 1891 your ancestors should have been recorded
in the Rozyszcze Parish; after 1891 your village records should be found in
the Wladimir Wolhynsk parish which formed in that year. This Archive too has
a large collection of village church books for the Wladimir Wolhynsk area.
Howard Krushel
krushelh at telus.net