[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] WINTERLE from Albertow, Poland

Howard Krushel krushelh at telus.net
Fri Feb 21 12:13:33 PST 2003

Irene:
There is an Albertow in the parish of Brzeziny which was founded in 1845,
but as well there is an Albertow north west of the parish of Konstantynow,
north of the Ner river. This Albertow is equidistant from both the
Alexanderow and Konstantynow parishes and I cannot find any reference
suggesting which parish it might have belonged to, although one tends to
think of rivers as serving as borders.
Howard Krushel
krushel at telus.net