[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German Settlements in Ostrow Mazowiecka area ( Lomza district )

Magton mag_ton at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 10:47:49 PST 2003

My Ziemer ancestor ( born in 1841 )from  Nowe
Boryszewo, Plock region  migrated in the 1860 's to
the Ostrow Maziecka region , specifically to the
village of Zareby Sasiny first , then, Zabiele Pikul/y
, dying at his second wife's farm in Biale Misztale .
These are located in the Lomza parish .

In looking at the FHL library holdings , I am curious
as to where German Evangelical Churches may have
settled in this region .