[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ROLL CALL: Dill, Fritz, Miller, Baeher

Ednadill at aol.com Ednadill at aol.com
Thu Jan 2 17:53:49 PST 2003

Hello and Happy New Year,
    I am searching for the surnames: Dill, Fritz, Miller and Baeher.  These
four names are the core of my research.  The name Dill would relate to an
Emil Dill of Teodorowo, (my ggrandfather) who immigrated to the US in 1913.
He was born in 1889.  His parents are Michael Dill and Maryana Miller both
"believed to be" from Teodorowo also.  The Fritz name would relate to an Olga
Fritz of Wojciechowo-(near Laszewo).  Olga was my ggrandmother, who
immigrated to the US in 1914.  She was born in 1898.  Her parents were
Kristar Fritz and Juliana Baeher from Wojciechowo also.  I currently have two
Lipno parish films and one Plock film on order from the Family History
Center.  I am hoping to find birth records for the above mentioned people.
Although I am a bit concerned about the records being in Russian.  I'll give
it a good go though and will report back my findings.  GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Regards,
Erik Dill