[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ROLL CALL: Dill, Fritz, Miller, Baeher

LMPauling lmpauling at utech.net
Sat Jan 4 10:13:09 PST 2003

Hello Erik,
I have been working with the Lipno films, but the ones I have are too early
to make a connection to your family. I did check a film index (#715181...
1862, 1863,1865 ) from Osowka  which was part of Lipno and found 2 births
for the family name of DYLL... Ewa in 1865 (#96) and Michal in 1863 (#40).
Perhaps this is your Michal, but you will need more info to make a positive
identification.

I also recognize the name FRITZ from the Sierpc records and see there also
the name BEHR. Perhaps this will be a lead for you.

Can you tell us what collateral names you are working with? Also, where in
the US did the families settle?

Linda Pauling