[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Place name

Chris Matchinski cski at vcn.com
Tue Jan 7 11:44:54 PST 2003

Anyone-
I am looking for the town in which my husband's grandmother was born. I have a
copy of her confirmation paper which lists the town. I have been unable to
read the 1st letter. The rest of the word is -dunskawolle. The first letter
looks like a capital Y with a line going through the long portion of the Y (
-|-). Is it possible that this might be Zdunska Wola which is located SE of
Lodz? Are there Lutheran records for that area? (She was confirmed in a church
in Marinkow, Rozyszcze parish, Volhynia.)
Thanks.
Chris Matchinski