[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian village - Slabutkaj ?

Dale Mattis dmattis at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 14 15:47:29 PST 2003

Thanks Jerry, Dick, and those who responded privately.

This is an interesting research hint, Jerry.  I frankly wouldn't have
thought of looking for a pattern of villages by looking at unrelated
folks recorded contemporaneously in the birth records.  Thanks for the
tip.

I tried the sneaky route - I tried to search the St. Pete records on the
"pixel" by using the film number for a search term (intending to then
use my browser to search for the page number) - didn't work.  I'm not
familiar with SGGEE's database of St.  Pete records - can IT be searched
by film number rather than name?

Dale