[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian village - Slabutkaj ?

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Tue Jan 14 16:27:31 PST 2003

Dale,

There is not a public link to the St. Petersburg records that can be
searched by film number, but we are in the process of developing an
in-house version for the SGGEE database committee to check the St.
Petersburg records for missing entries.  The database screen dump does not
currently list the village, but we could add it if that would make it
easier for members to find their people in the manner that Jerry
suggests.  John and Rose and Jerry let me know privately if you think that
would be of significant value.

There are also the original files that we got from Dale Wahl that can be
sorted right now, but that process is a little tedious since there are 19
files to look through individually.

Gary Warner