[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Alina Adams in Canada

Marlis Nebel erdeterre at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 14 10:43:21 PST 2003

Your ship passenger information can be found on
http://www.archives.ca  (Canadian Government
Archives).  I found Alina Adams on this site as
follows:  click:  English, click: ArchiviaNet on the
sidebar,  click: Immigration Records (1925-1935),
click:  Search the database (in red), enter your
information and hit enter.  When her name comes up,
click the icon beside her name for more information.
It reads as follows:

Immigration Records (1925-1935)

Surname: Adams
Given name: Alina