[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] e-mail address check for maps

Karen Miller kmiller at krl.org
Wed Jan 15 14:48:45 PST 2003

I was informed that the address I sent to you for maps of
GeographyandMapDivision at loc.gov

does not work.

So I wrote to several others and received this reply.  So the correct
address to send to is

AskALibrarian at oclc.org

with

GeographyandMapDivision at loc.gov
on the subject line.

I hope this helps.

PS _ was also told by another that these can or at least have been ordered
and received by those living in Canada.