[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Can someone say to me, what happened here?

Jens Kobusz Jens.Kobusz at gmx.de
Thu Jan 16 07:41:39 PST 2003

AW: [ostpr] was spricht man in brasilien?In St. Pete database we found this:
Dase, Juliane                            26 Jun  1862 Namenlofen
Wilhelm                  Beutler, Caroline               1884096/1  430    9
Baptized 30 Jul 1862 by Pastor Peter Stelz
Kelm, Emilie, Hentriette                 14 May  1863 Amalika
Adam                     Hartfilel, Anna  Caroline       1884098/1   11   75
Luth. Pastor Peter Stelz, godparents, Johann Dase, Caroline Zaft, Emil
Hartfiel, Wilhelmine Dase

At one time "Pastor Peter Selz" is a lutherian at the other time he
baptized. Could it be that there was only one "Pastor" in this area? What is
the differenz between this two confessions?

Many thanks and greetings

Jens