[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Clarification Re: Can someone say to me, what happened here?

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 17 07:11:54 PST 2003

Yesterday, a posting I made contained the following statement:

At 09:28 AM 16/01/2003 -0700, Jerry Frank wrote:

>The Baptist faith teaches adult baptism only.

"Adult" here in context means someone who can make a decision for
themselves about doing it, known more correctly as "believers'
baptism".  This could mean that children, typically as young as 10 years,
could make such a decision.

I apologize for any confusion that my terms may have caused.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca