[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kochanow again

Bill & Carol thejoneses at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 18 14:58:47 PST 2003

The message I just sent should read, Vital records between 1836 and 1849
are
missing for my research.

Further to these missing records, I'm particularly interested in the
union of Andreas Friedrick Wuerch and Mary Lutz.  They would have been
married in the 1840's, likely in Valerianowka, but the first record of a
child born to them is not until 1853.  I'm mostly interested in the ones
born in the late 1840's.

Mary Lutz was Roman Catholic.  Is it possible they might have been
registered in a Catholic Parish near Lutzk or Rozyszcze, if there was
any?

Carol