[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Redlich family and research tool

Lorne Bohn lbohn at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 19 09:46:49 PST 2003

I'm probably either not using the search engine efficiently or getting hung
up on the "Goberna" part because I haven't had much luck.  I did come across
this resource which should be helpful to Canadians doing research that I
thought I'd pass along.  It's not solely limited to the Saskatchewan area.
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cansk/Saskatchewan/passenger.html

I also have two volumes of "North Bigger Histories--a Harvest of Memories"
by Friesen.  It covers the townships of Oban, Neola, Avalon, Elwell,
Monarch, Louvain, Kensmith, Twin Hill, Fairmount, Vanceview, Gagenville,
Curths Hill, Calsle Wook, Whiteshore and Wilson Lake.  I don't mind looking
for a family name if anyone has relatives in that area.  Best regards,

Lorne Bohn,