[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help with Lutheran Parish Register, please

bwoodman bwoodman at look.ca
Sun Jan 19 11:19:45 PST 2003

A few years ago I was able to locate some of my ancestors in the Lutheran
Parish Register. In three marriage registers, unfortunately, only their names
and marriage date were listed.  There was reference to some register number
for further information, however I have not been able to identify what that
register number is for.

>From the entries:

Hinweisung auf das Hauptregister No. 138  - Martin Boettcher and Julianne
Schmidt  married 2 Nov 1872 Zhitomir
Hinweisung auf das Hauptregister No. 110 - Andreas Christian Sonntag and
Katharina Schmidt married 28 Jul 1874 Rozyszcse
Hinweisung auf das Hauptregister No. 150 - Friedrich Sonntag and Emilie Huhnke
married 19 Sep 1878 Roshischtsche

Does anyone know anything about this other register, and how to access it?
Until I read from you,
Brenda