[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll Call: Dolis/Dollis/Maron/Schnetzke/Romert/Gross/Wenger

Cindy Wheeler cwheeler at sd78.bc.ca
Wed Jan 22 08:17:13 PST 2003

This is my stumbling block:

I have a Heinrich Dollis, born 1838 in Volhynia.  His parents were Heinrich
Dollis and Ann Rahn.  These people I know nothing about.  Heinrich (1838)
married an Euphrosine Streich, born 1838 in Volhynia.  They had the
following children:
  Heinrich, born 1869 Pitschalowska
  Friedrich, born 1871 Pitschalowska - he apparently stayed in Russia
  Augusta, born 1873 Shitomir - came to Canada and married Gottfried Mantei
  Maria, born 1877 Shitomir, - father Heinrich Dolis/mother Rosine Striak -
have no
      information
  Maria, born 1878 Pitschalowska - no information about her
  Louisa, born 1884, Russia - came to Canada and married Julius Kuss

In the Volynia Birth Records the following Dolis names are listed - I an
wondering if these are siblings of Heinrich (born 1838)
1.  Karoline Dollis
  There are birth records for the following, parents Karoline
Dollis/Friedrich Maron:
  - Anna, born 1877 Shitomir
  - Christian born 1878 Pitschalowska
  - Cark born 1880 Pitschalowska
  - Eduard born 1884 Zhitomir

2.  Catharine Dollis
  There are birth records for the following, parents Catherine Dollis/Karl
Schnetzke
  - Gottlieb born 1876 Pitschalowska
  - Marianna born 1879 Pitschalowska

3.  Paul Dolis
  There is a birth records for the following, parents Paul Dolis/Christine
Romert
  - Elisabeth born 1884, Zhitomir

4.  Adam Dolis
  There is a birth record for the following, parents Adam Dolis/Friedericke
Gross
  - Emma born 1879 Pitzalowka

5.  Albert Dolis
  There is a birth record for the following, parents Albert Dolis/Rosalie
Wenger
  - Lydia born 1880 in Janow

If any of these names are familiar would like to hear from you.

Cindy