[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] (no subject)

Ednadill at aol.com Ednadill at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 18:32:21 PST 2003

Hello,  I just got back from a long day of viewing films.  I looked at the
Lipno films from 1859-1865.  I found some possible leads for Dill/Dyll.  What
I really need though are films from 1885-1900 for the Lipno parish area.  I
looked at the Plock film from 1885-1888 but to no avail!  Is there a way to
aquire birth records from 1885 and/or 1889?  The leads I have found are
mostly from the Teodorowo/Piasczno areas.  The time gap is frustrating.  Any
and all advice is always welcome.  Thank you,  Erik Dill

P.S....and I thought the handwriting on the manifests were difficult to
read....add a 150 years and a little Polish into the mix and WOW!