[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE website now with German language content

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 29 19:50:40 PST 2003

Most of our subscribers read English but it is important to note that the
SGGEE website http://www.sggee.org is now available with many of its pages
in German.  Please be patient as others are added.

This will allow us to better communicate with our German cousins, perhaps
extend our abilities to contact them, and extend our research opportunities
in a region and with people whom we previously might have missed.

Many thanks to the Board for instigating this improvement and to the
volunteers who helped with the translations.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca