[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynia Germans in China

Mike and Tana Laudolff mlaudolff at charter.net
Thu Jan 30 06:29:53 PST 2003

My mother will be traveling to China in later Feb. She has asked me to try and
find information regarding the German/Russians Lutherans who escaped to China
in the 1920's. I did find one article that told the story of the Harbin,China
Refugees (both Mennonite & Lutheran) that was written by Virinia Less and
posted in the "Wandering Volhynian Sept 1955 issue.

However, I am wondering if anyone could provide more information regarding
other areas in China that Lutheran Germans live and possible a name of an
individual who could act as a guide for her once in China. Other insight and
comments are also welcomed. Thank you in advanced. ~ Tana Laudolff

Searching: Doberstein,Friske,Kitzman,Richter,Guenther
Locations: Sompolno,Galczyczki,Pogorzele Poland
                  Nateliendorf,Nowograd-Wolynski, Volhynia