[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Jewish Underground R.R. Volhynia

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 1 06:45:07 PDT 2003

For those with further interest in this topic, you may want to subscribe to
a Jewish genealogy mailing list.  You could subscribe to it, pose your
question, and then unsubscribe after the discussion, if any, runs its course.

One of these is at:   http://www.jewishgen.org/JewishGen/DiscussionGroup.htm

These same messages can be viewed in newsgroup form at soc.genealogy.jewish

All messages on this forum are moderated (require approval before being
released to the subscribers).

There is also one specific to Ukraine.  Choose that option from the list at
http://www.jewishgen.org/listserv/sigs_add.htm

I seem to remember a Jewish genealogy list specific to Volhynia from 5 or 6
years ago but was unable to find it right now.

A complete list of all known mailing lists covering Ukraine can be found at
http://www.rootsweb.com/~jfuller/gen_mail_country-ukr.html

If you get some good answers to this topic, please ask permission to cross
post them on our list.

At 01:13 PM 30/06/2003 -0400, GVLESS at aol.com wrote:
>Since there is some interest on this listserv about finding more details on a
>possible
>Jewish Underground R.R. out of Volhynia in the early part of the 20th century
>perhaps someone here knows of a good Jewish website where queries such as
>this could be sent.  Maybe that source might be of help.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca