[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Leaving Volhynia for USA

gary and rhonda simpson garynrho at granite.mb.ca
Tue Jul 1 09:54:51 PDT 2003

Thank you again to Jutta for this information, and now I pose another
question for the list.  Would my relatives have to have had exit papers to
leave Germany on their way to Canada via Liverpool, and if so where would
they have obtained them. If Robert was working at a factory in Weisbaden,
and living in Shierstein, would the larger center have offices or would he
have to go to Frankfurt or another city? Both Robert Litz, his wife Hulda
Kroening/Graning and her brother Kreinik, were Russian Germans.  Would their
earlier German heritage enabled them to get exit papers in Germany?
again look forward to any response.
Thank you
Rhonda Simpson

Jutta's Reply