[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SAXONHOFF

Günther Böhm GHBoehm at ish.de
Wed Jul 2 00:49:17 PDT 2003

TIMOTHY E HORETSKI schrieb:

>I am looking for the village Saxonhoff.  The Certificate of Arrival
>papers has Saxonhoff listed as the place of birth for some of the
>DOMRES family members.  The dates are between 1914-1919.  I have searched
>on several of the websites and receive Saxdorf.
>Maybe the village has been renamed?  Appreciate any help.

Hello Patti,
are you sure looking in Volhynia?
I found two villages in the late Posen province of Prussia, Germany and
one in Lower Silesia, Prussia, Germany:

Sachsenhof (Gutsbezirk) [no Polish name], Kreis Samter, Provinz Posen,
160 31' E, 520 34' N,
Sachsenhof [no Polish name], Kreis Schubin, Provinz Posen, 170 31' E,
520 59' N,
Sachsenhof [in Polish Bakow], Kreis Trebnitz, Provinz Schlesien, 170 09'
E, 510 12' N.

Guenther
of Hilden, Germany