[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Friedrichsdorf (Solomka), Volhynia

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 20 08:23:27 PDT 2003

This will be of special interest to those whose ancestors lived in this
community.

I just received a copy of an 1862 description of the St. Petersburg
Consistory which lists all 45 German settlements which existed in Volhynia
at that time.

It shows that in 1862, there were 305 German Lutherans living in
Friedrichsdorf.  This is second only in ALL of Volhynia to Roschischtsche
with 450.

After the convention, I will try to do a translation of the entire article
and perhaps it can be published in a future SGGEE Journal.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca