[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] another Arndt inquiry

Dale Mattis dmattis at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 04:42:32 PDT 2003

I'm sorry, I do not have any information on your Juliane Arndt, but I
thought I'd write you on my own Arndt mystery.

I'm also searching for information on the family of another
JULIANE/JULIA ARNDT, daughter of AUGUST ARNDT and HENRIETTE PAHL
(Henriette's parents may be FRIEDRICH PAHL and AUGUSTA KUHN).  Julia was
born 13 September 1876 in Volhynia.  Her siblings are Emilie Arndt (born
3/12/1870 in Walwachowka, Volhynia according to the St. Pete
extractions), Gottfried Arndt (3/12/1872, Slabutkaj), Ferdinand Arndt
(8/3/1876, Walwachowka), Gustave Arndt (8/10/1878, Walwachowka), Rosine
Arndt (5/31/1880, Walwachowka), and Wlihelmina Arndt (?).

I would appreciate it if anyone with links to this Arndt branch would
contact me.  Thanks.  Dale Mattis, researching MATTIS/MATHEAS/MATTHEWS,
NIKOLAI, MIESKE, ARNDT in volhynia and Congress Poland, SAWATZKI in
Prussia