[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Grossdorf in Russian Poland?

Jan Textor textor at oncable.dk
Wed Jul 23 02:27:57 PDT 2003

Jerry,
 I am almost certain that there was no Lutheran Grossdorf parish anywhere in
Poland. However, there is a village called Dl~uga Wies~ (Long Village) very
close to Stawiszyn. Perhaps this village was called Grossdorf in German?
Stawiszyn had its own Lutheran parish, and perhaps this was erroneously
called Grossdorf parish by someone?

Hope this helps.
Jan Textor, Denmark