[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Records in Kiev?

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 24 05:47:41 PDT 2003

If you are referring to Lutheran records, they would be held in the same
place as later Volhynian ones - the St. Petersburg Archive.  It is my
understanding that research there is very costly and I don't know of anyone
who has managed to get information from them.  If someone has been
successful in getting Volhynian records, the process would be the same for
Kiev.

At 01:52 AM 24/07/2003 -0300, Eduardo wrote:
>Hi,
>
>How can I get records in Kiev after 1885? Has anyone tried it?
>
>Ed

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca